|Posted by Kumaria Juan Nazhi, Ol Mokcqa Du Lit Tdraib Kumeinien, (AKA The Blue Indian) on June 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM|
Safety And Legality Policy
no files may contain inappropriate content, neither may they contain possible electronic threats, viruses, spyware, spybots, hackware, glitchware, mallware, trackers, bugs, or ANY other kind of programming that is or could be in any way harmful to the electronic environment, as well as any electronic device of any kind. Please follow all copyright rules. Do not use content that is not yours without the permission of its original creator or creators. If there is no way that you can obtain permission from the creator or creators of any certain element of any given content, do not upload that specific element to this database. If you can not isolate and or remove any and all violative elements from a given element of content, YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD ANY PART OF THAT CONTENT TO THIS DATABASE. To do so is a direct violation of international copyright laws, and may result in temporary OR permanent suspension from your i Kuma membership. This suspension includes an immediate removal of your Motel Kumania account, all files you have uploaded, and all comments or other content you have posted. Do not post any content that is not appropriately rated; this includes games, e-books, movies, videos, animations, presentations, photos, and any other medias unspecified here in. No content rated above the following restrictions may be uploaded to our database. Games: T; no games that have a higher rating than TEEN may be uploaded to this database. Movies, videos, animations, and presentations: PG; No movies, videos, animations, or presentations whose rating excedes that of Parental Guidance may be uploaded to this database. Books, essays, and other documents: Young Adult; No documents containing content that excedes a level of appropriacy for people having under 13 years of age may be uploaded to this database. Other media: no media of any kind may be uploaded to this database if it contains material that is inappropriate for people under the age of 13.
No content uploaded to this database may contain any foul or otherwise questionable language, sexual references, or extreme sexual material. Violence is allowed, but not recommended. Any content containing any swearwords, cusswords, threats toward any and or all existant individuals, groups, races, ethnic groups, businesses, organizations, corporations, or any other masses, or tutorials or walkthroughs for criminal behaviors MAY NOT BE UPLOADED TO THIS DATABASE. Failure to follow these or any above guidelines shall result in the certainty of permanent expulsion from Motel Kumania, as well as from all affiliated services. Violators may also face civil or criminal penalties, depending on the severity of any and or all offenses.
|Posted by Kumakcqencia Juan Nazhi The First, Father Of Kumaria Juan Nazhi, Ol Mokcqa Du Lit Traib Kumeinien on April 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM|
If you are a member of this site, there are some rules that you must always keep in mind whilst posting content here.
1. There is to be no inappropriate talk or posting of content anywhere on the site. Disobedience of this rule will get you banned.
2. There is to be no off topic posting in the forums of any kind, except for in the lounge. Off topic content found anywhere else will get you banned.
3. There is to be no intentional misflagging anywhere. Anyone who flags a post that is completely appropriate will be banned.
4. There is to be no talking behind any specific person's back that has been banned or suspended anywhere on our site. Doing this will firstly get you suspended for a week, and secondly get you banned.
5. There are to be no potentially objectionably suggestive themes in anyone's posts or other content anywhere on the site.
6. There is to be no posting of multiple copies of any content; however, you may post replies with quotes in the forums, and you may also post parts of your own content, as long as what you are posting does not duplicate over 40% of the original content, and as long as that content is your own. You may not repost any part of anyone else's content, unless it is either in a reply containing a quote in the forums or permitted by the owner of that content through our private messaging service.
7. Do not disrespect anyone in either a post, a photo, an animated image or silent film or animation, in a video, or in a private message. If we catch anyone posting disrespectful content, or if we get word of anyone doing so in a private message, the rule breaker will be suspended, and if again, banned.
8. You may minorly evoke topics regarding drugs and alcohol, violence, or blood and gore, but only where appropriate; however if you disobay rule number one whilst evoking any of the latter topics, you shall be banned!
9.You may not make any rude comments about races, genders, ethnic groups, or people with disabilities, disorders, or syndromes at all. Failure to follow this rule will result in a ban.
10. Follow all of the above nine rules and have fun!